martes, 3 de junio de 2014

BLUE PASTEL NAILPOLISH - Nail Of The Day #NOTD

Hello beautiful reader!!

Today I wanted to post my most recent manicure with the color UPTOWN BLUE - 20 from the MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY GEL NAIL COLOR 7 DAYS.















First of all, when I saw this color in the drugstore it immediatelly caught my eye because of the beautiful pastel blue color, perfect for summer and the blue trend.

I recently have been loving mixing diferent tones of blues to my outfit and accessories, which makes this nailpolish the perfect choice for making the trend happen and adding a different touch of blue to your outfit.

The formula is very opaque and when applying makes perfect thin coats and really easy and quick drying. I personally applied 2 coats for a more polished look, but it would have been perfectly fine with one.

The lasting is also really great, especially for a drugstore brand. I'm one of those people whose manicure doesn't barelly last one entire day, and this one has already made it to the third without a chip.

I also really need to give the majority of the credit to the SECHE BASE base coat. Which I recently discovered and is now my favourite base of all time.

Lastly, pared with those I applyed the ASTOR PRO MANICURE BE BRILLIANT SHINE TOP COAT.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Translate